Tuesday, June 21, 2011
The Perfect Steak
We love grilling. But achieving the perfectly grilled piece of steak can be difficult. But the House of Castello is here to help – here are our Top 6 Tips for expert grilling.
1. Buy a good cut and quality of beef.
2. Bring the meat to room temperature before cooking.
3. Pat the meat dry and brush with oil.
4. Season well with salt.
5. Start cooking over the hottest part of the grill, searing the outside of the meat, then move it to a cooler part of the grill and finish cooking to your preferred doneness.
6. After removing the meat from the grill, top with Castello Blue Cheese and let it sit for 5 minutes so the juices reabsorb before serving.